We've been using Touch Point exclusively for the past five years - no-one else is as good or as convenient. We even skip massages on holidays to save disappointment. We just wait until we're back and book Jonathan
We are open for mobile massage bookings weekdays between 8.30am - 8.30pm and weekends between 9.00am - 6.30pm, and the therapists below will ensure you get a first-class experience - be it a relaxing, soothing massage or a pain-relieving, therapeutic rub-down.
- Graduated with Certificate IV of Massage from SAGE Institute of Massage, Elsternwick (2015).
Natasha specialises in deep tissue, relaxation, trigger point therapy, myofascial release and lymphatic drainage techniques. Natasha has a calm, confident and effervescent energy which is healing in itself.
She is passionate about massage and it's health benefits for her clients. You will feel uplifted and invigorated after an appointment with Natasha.
Jonathan has been practicing as a remedial massage therapist for 11 years. He trained at the Australian College of Natural Medicine and has now run Touch Point Mobile Massage for 10 years.
Jonathan specialises in deep tissue massage, lymphatic drainage, Kahuna / Hawaiian massage, Chinese Cupping and MET (Muscle Energy Technique). He has also trained in acupressure and oriental head massage. His specialty is deep tissue and sports massage, as well as releasing muscle adhesions in the body via trigger point and dry needling techniques.
- Certificate IV in Massage
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Member of AAMT (Australian Association of Massage Therapists)
- Certificate IV in Business (Small Business Management)
Dario is a fully qualified Physiotherapist with over 17 years of experience in sport injuries and management of complex cases. He recently graduated with a master degree from La Trobe University and will use the latest standard physio assessment tools to best fix your health problem. A comprehensive assessment of your condition may take up to 3 sessions.
Studied Massage Therapy in 2012 at MIMT Collage.
Specialises and is most passionate in the relaxation and pampering side to massage.
With many years working also in a day spa performing a wide range of pampering treatments including facials, hot stone massage and full body scrub treatments.
Lana applies her skills, experience and warm caring nature to all the clients she treats.
Also specialises in sports massage, deep tissue massage, corporate massage & pregnancy massage.
- Graduated with Diploma of Remedial Massage from SAGE Massage School, Elsternwick 2013
- Speciality fields include relaxation massage, lymphatic drainage massage, deep tissue and trigger point therapy techniques
- Passionate about corporate health and well-being, with an interest in the benefits of corporate seated massage for health